Go through Our thematic area Listed below
• Promote integrated agricultural practices and supply inputs and technology to ensure food and nutrition security to pastoralist and agro-pastoral communities.
• Promote integrated household livelihood diversification by improving animal husbandry and livestock production, pastoral business and provision of improved seeds of drought resistant crops.
• Improve health and educational status of targeted pastoralist & agro pastoralist population through provision of basic health services and formal education materials to school aged children from destitute family
• Promote hygiene and sanitation status of community by supporting them to access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene training.
• Promote environmental conservation to cope up with prolonged drought that causes pastoralist asset depletion due to loss of livestock and crop failer due climate change impacts induced as a result of environmental degradation.
Expand integrated food and nutritional security in drought-prone and hotspot pastoralist and agro-pastoralist areas
Contact Our Qualified Team Members
What our people say